Brocéliande in Brittany
The lodgement “Logis de l’étang de l’Aune” is geographically well located :
- Easy access to the lodgement by train (TGV).
- Near the forest of Brocéliande, at “Iffendic”, and also located 30 minutes from “Rennes” on the way to “Lorient”.
- Tremelin’s lake is located 10 minutes away by car.
- Careil’s lake will take you 30 minutes by foot ( 10 minutes by car).
- Paimpont’s forest is located 20 minutes away by car.
From the lodgement, it’s a perfect place to start discovering Brittany and its’ coasts.
- Morbihan’s Gulf will take you 60 minutes by car.
- Saint Malo, an enclosed corsair town, is located 60 minutes away by car.
- Josselin, a characteristic medieval city, located 35 minutes by car.